Experienced copywriter and editor knowledgeable in technical projects including; advertisable web copy, SEO content, novel editing, proposal writing, proofreading, ghostwriting, blog writing, and newsletter publication. Delivers professional work backed behind heavy levels of proofreading and attention-to-detail. Adept at working with editorial teams and contributing constructive content and ideas remotely.
- Grammar Consistency
- Literary Marketing
- Client Communications
- Graphic Design Editing
- Advanced Technology
- Remote Experience
Professional Writing, Missouri State University December 2019
Emphasis of Study:
- Technical Writing & Editing
- Technical Communications
- Document Design
- Web Writing
- Grant/Proposal Writing
- Creative Writing
Creative Copywriter, Few Editorial & Creative Suite July 2018-Present
Copywriter Intern, NJST Editorial Services April 2018-July 2018
- Perform extensive editing to novels, company newsletters, websites, and blogs.
- Construct website copy for SEO and advertising purposes.
- Craft client/author biographies for business advertising and/or novel cover publication.
- Draft ghostwriting services for self-publishing authors and professional publications.
- Proofread the material of fellow writers.
- Maintain company blog by publishing monthly posts